TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms & conditions of Petals upon which our (PetalS) services are available to you (every customer in India) through online order process. These terms & conditions governs every customer use of PetalS website & service of PetalS.
- 1.1 Every products shown in this website (as may be varied from time to time or season to season) are available throughout the year in India.
- 1.2 PetalS may deliver certain flower plants in bud to ensure longer life.
- 1.3 We guarantee for freshness of our flowers for maximum of 3 days from date of delivery/collection. But it can be less in summer & spring ranges due to climatic conditions.
- 1.4 Some flowers or plant products may be poisonous or harmful for pets.
- 1.5 In case we are unable to deliver all or part of product we'll notify you by mail & reimburse your payment within 30 working days from the date of intended delivery/collection date.
- 1.6 In case receiver is unable at mentioned address we'll put the product as possible safer place at the property of receiver or handover it to nearest neighbor. But before doing this we'll surely inform the customer over call or other means of communication.
- 2.1 Privacy of our customer is taken on utmost important by PetalS. Our goal is to serve the customer not sell his/her information. Customer name, contact number, address, Debit card/Credit card is taken by us by us only to complete order process. Our payment Gateway PayU money takes care of customer data protection seriously.
- 3.1 Prices listed in PetalS website are valid for maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- 3.2 Please expect that the product price may increase during peak season such as New Year eve, Valentine Day, Diwali, Dusshera or other Indian festivals.
- 3.3 Price include Service tax/VAT/GST for deliveries within India.
- 3.4 We may charge extra fees at customer consent for delivery in remote/rural areas.
- 3.5 Processing fees will be applied to orders when using credit cards/debit cards, net banking or other online mode of payments
- 3.6 Please note that the prices of our products or delivery charge at Petals.ind.in may vary from time to time as offered in Petals store or over telephone ordering line.
- 4.1 Flower deliveries are within Dehradun only. Nearby cities delivery is subject to schedule or prior approval.
- 4.2 We are committed for timely delivery for every order placed by the customer but Petals.ind.in would not be liable for delay & non-delivery under unavoidable conditions such as traffic jam, addressee unavailability, extreme climatic conditions such as rainfall, snowfall, earthquake, landslide etc.
- 4.3 We usually deliver the product within 3 hours from the time of placing order by customer.
- 4.4 The customer (Sender) must provide complete information of receiver like complete name, contact number, address, nearby landmark for timely delivery. We may call or text the sender/receiver in order to verify the address only if we think it is necessary to avoid delay or non-delivery.
- 4.5 Orders will be processed once payment has been settled and confirmed.
- 4.6 Every attempt is made to ensure timely delivery of flowers. However during peak holiday season, poor weather or traffic conditions, delays may occur.
- 4.7 Due to perishable nature of flowers, please ensure that delivery information is accurate to avoid delay or non-delivery.
- 4.8 If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, our delivery person may leave the flowers with someone claiming the affinity to the recipient or in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve.
- 4.9 In case the recipient refuse to receive the product/flowers still considered as delivered.
- 4.10 There would be No return, no refund if the delivery address is inaccurate or incorrect. Also if the receiver is unavailable or no one will accept the flower in behalf of the receiver. Please do consider that our product is perishable.
- 4.11 If the sender wants to deliver same product again, It will be subject to accommodation and consideration. If ever possible additional charges may apply. We will re-route within Dehradun only.
- 5.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the PetalS Site and/or the PetalS Florists Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the PetalS Florists Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the PetalS Florists Service or PetalS Florists Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- 5.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the PetalS Florists Site and/or the PetalS Florists Services for any reason at any time.
- 5.4 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- 5.5 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- 5.6 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the India. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with India Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Court.
- 6.1 You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate pincode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- 6.2 We accept payment by PayU Money, PayTM and all major credit and/or debit cards, netbanking other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time.
- 6.3 By clicking on the 'Pay Now' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the PetalS site.
- 6.4 Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- 6.5 We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- 7.1 If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, subject to clause 7.2,by calling +91 8510877525 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can cancel your order, subject to clause 6.2, by filling in the customer feedback form on our contact us page. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- 7.2 We regret that you may not cancel an order for: (i) perishable goods once your order has been dispatched; or (ii) customised goods if as at the time you seek to cancel, the customisation process has begun.
- 7.3 In respect of non perishable non-customised goods you may cancel your order from the point at which you place your order until 14 calendar days after you have received your goods. If you exercise your right to cancel, you will be responsible for costs of returning the goods which must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancelling. You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery. PetalS have the right to deduct an amount for diminished value of goods.
- 7.4 In the event that goods are to be returned please return them to: Petals, Deepnagar, Ajabpur kalan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, 248121 and you will receive a full refund, subject to clause 6.3. In the event that goods purchased from a florist need to be returned, these should be returned to the premises of the florist delivering the goods.
- 7.5 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- 8.1 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the PetalS Site and/or the PetalS Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the PetalS Site and/or the PetalS Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the PetalS Site and/or the PetalS Service impossible or impractical.
- 8.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.